Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just sad

So about 4 months ago I went wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends, my mom and my daughter. I fell in love with a dress and ordered it. I have since lost 45 pounds and will probably lose another 20-30 by my wedding.

Yesterday I got a phonecall from the store saying that my dress was in. After telling the man on the phone that I had lost weight he said that I had to get in there asap so that we could try to get me into a smaller gown.
Well, today I got a call from someone else at the store, not realizing that I had already recieved a call, and I went over it with her as well. She told me that the dress I ordered is mine. I have to pay for it and have alterations done if I want it to fit.
I am pretty unhappy right now to say the least. Crying actually.

Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment