- No matter how much laundry I do, there is always more
- No matter how many meals I make, they are always hungry.
- No matter how many times I discipline, there are always more
- No matter how many noses I wipe, shoes I ties, ouchies I kiss, arguments we get into, groundings I give, outings I go on and grocery shopping I do…. There is always more.
- No matter how much I beat myself up over things that I have done with, to and for my kids, there is always going to be more.
- No matter what there are always kisses
- No matter what there are always hugs
- No matter what, there is always that comfort in knowing that what I am doing, I am doing with the best intentions of raising wonderful kids into amazing adults.
Sometimes, being a mom can be the hardest job in the world. We are doctors, chefs, police, judges, chauffeurs, receptionists, personal assistants and counselors. Sometimes I know that it is more than I think I can handle. However, when one of my awesome kids looks at me and says "I love you mom", it all suddenly becomes worth it.
The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother
- Napoleon Bonaparte