It left me thinking ... I knew it would happen sooner or later.
So, here are a few of the things I have learned that you should do to live through a Zombie Apocalypse
- Be prepared! You should have a kit ready including such things as weapons, extra ammo, rope, maps, radios/walkie-talkies with extra batteries, a general knowledge of making molitofs or aerosol bombs and the supplies for it, food that doesn't go bad!! Water!!
- Be doubly prepared! Find or make a special place (or a few of them for that matter) where you can store more of this stuff in case yours runs out.
- Double- Tap... need I say more?
- Get in shape. You'll need to be able to outrun those nasty creatures
- NEVER assume you are safe
- Always know where you will will be sleeping
- Take a multi-vitamin
I figure there are probably more, but this is just what I came up with.
Let me know if you think of anything else..