Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The zombie apocalypse is coming!!!

I was subjected to a horrifying news story on a real-life zombie. Click Here

It left me thinking ... I knew it would happen sooner or later.

So, here are a few of the things I have learned that you should do to live through a Zombie Apocalypse
  1. Be prepared! You should have a kit ready including such things as weapons, extra ammo, rope, maps, radios/walkie-talkies with extra batteries, a general knowledge of making molitofs or aerosol bombs and the supplies for it, food that doesn't go bad!! Water!!
  2. Be doubly prepared! Find or make a special place (or a few of them for that matter) where you can store more of this stuff in case yours runs out.
  3. Double- Tap... need I say more?
  4. Get in shape. You'll need to be able to outrun those nasty creatures
  5. NEVER assume you are safe
  6. Always know where you will will be sleeping
  7. Take a multi-vitamin


I figure there are probably more, but this is just what I came up with.
Let me know if you think of anything else..

No comments:

Post a Comment