Sunday, December 18, 2011

Enjoying Christmas for the important parts...

We had the great pleasure of being able to enjoy a side of our family that we don't often see. Sure, its a mish-mashed group, but we love them.

My hubby's sister was good enough to host everyone at her house and everyone that came pitched in what we could to help out. I was more than happy to do the veggies, stuffing, a few home made goodies and a bunch of drinks.

We were all pretty squished in there, but we listened to Christmas music, chatted, skyped with my in-laws in Ontario, almost spilled all the turkey juice on the floor, spilled orange pop on the carpet, and I got to know 2 of my nieces a lot better. I loved hearing Devry say "auntie Steph, again?" to me over and over after singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Dinner was fabulous, all the appies were amazing and all went well.

This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas, spending time with loved ones. It just makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment