Thursday, September 23, 2010

The time is fast approaching...

I cant believe that it is only 6 weeks till my wedding!!

I feel like I am freaking out because I am not freaking out... if that makes any sense. I am sooo excited! My life is great. I am so in love with my amazing man and very much looking forward to becoming his wife.

Clothes are figured out, food... well, lets just say that I feel very greatful that such an amazing chef is making all the food for my big day, decorations are all figured out with finishing touches being added, almost all of the RSVP's have been returned to me, hotel rooms have been booked, and fittings have been scheduled.

I want to thank everyone who is helping and who is going to help ahead of time for all of the love you have all shown to us. We will be forever greatful!

We are looking foward to celebrating with those we love the most
and having a freaking awesome time doing it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment