Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First one

Well, here I go. I am 28. I feel like I am finally catching up in actual age to how I have felt for so long. I am getting married in 4 months to one of the most amazing men I have ever known and am overly excited to do so. I am currently in the process of dropping a significant amount of weight before my wedding. I in no way want to be skinny; I want to be healthy.
I have 2 kids who are a constant cause of laughter, stress, love, amazement and anger.
I have been at my curent employer for 4 years. This is a daily reminder that I am not doing all I can for my family. I have become too comfortable in this position even though daily I am reminded that I cannot possibly stay there.
We bought our first place 3 years ago. This is a great first place. However, it is a house that is not really a home for any of us. It is a place that we sleep nightly and have to go back to everyday because we dont have a real house.
Reading back on this I realize that this may come across as cinical, but what it is, I think, is realistic.
I am in no way unhappy with my position in life! I love my life. I just want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment