Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So this is where it stands

I am in a position right now that I am unhappy with... surprise, surprise

I still have to figure out my wedding dress.
My Brother would have been 30 on this Saturday had he not passed away in 1998.
My cousin has decided to get married on his birthday! Of all freaking days.
Still at work.
My son got a shiner today at daycare
I have practically lost my voice.

Lets see, is there a bright side????

I am looking forward to stirfry for dinner!

I get to see my daughter soon!

My son has been asking for me today!

I get to see my mom on Friday and do some more wedding stuff! Only 95 days left!!

I get to see all my closest family and my best friend this weekend to celebrate my cousins wedding!!
I realized just today that I am going to have to let go of some of my clothes because they are too big!! What a hard problem to have (wink wink)

I am off work in 1 minute and only work 2 more days this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment