Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well... it finally happened

So last night I was just sitting here, fishing around on the internet for more wedding stuff when all of a sudden I did it... I had a crazy bride moment.

I came to the instant realization that I only have 3 months left to make sure everything is done!
Then, I realized that just like most other men, my fiance doesnt care about the color of the sashes and if they will match the pocket squares....

I was feeling completely lost...
And then...
I sat back and tried to breathe.

I still have 3 whole months and the only reason why I was thinking that seems like a small amount of time is because people are telling me it is.
I then had to pull myself back down from the edge. I just looked over at that great man sitting at the other end of the couch and thought about it...
I dont care if the pocket squares match the sashes either, thats what my mom is for.
I dont have to worry about how my flowers are going to look, thats what my soon to be mom-in-law is for.
I dont have to worry about my pictures, or makeup, or decorations, thats what all of these amazing people that are around me are for. All I have to think about is how in love I truly am with that amazing man.

It is 94 days until I get married and I couldnt be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment